Experience > Damage Analysis > Lost Profits & Disgorgement
Fulcrum’s professionals have extensive experience calculating lost profits and disgorgement damages. Whether the damages are historical or involve future projections, our modeling techniques and graphics have been accurate and persuasive. Our experts are skilled in clearly presenting our calculations in trial or arbitration, and addressing questions raised in deposition or under cross-examination.
Our personnel have collectively performed over a thousand projects involving the calculation of lost profits and disgorgement. It is likely that we have performed dozens of projects that are similar to what you are currently facing. A short list of examples follows:
- On numerous occasions, modeled the expected profits under a broken contract, contractual interference, or failure to fully comply with all contractual terms.
- On numerous occasions calculated a disgorgement of profits wrongfully enjoyed through a violation of intellectual property laws or other malfeasance.
- On a number of occasions, analyzed the honeymoon effect associated with a new entrant to the market.
- On a number of occasions, analyzed the impact of lost goodwill.
- On numerous occasions, modeled expected performance of a start-up enterprise.
- On a number of occasions, analyzed the lost profits due to a delay in getting to market or a impaired ability to market goods or services.
- On a number of occasions, calculated the lost profits associated with reputational damage.