Services > Bankruptcy and Restructuring
Most companies in financial difficulty require advice to determine what went wrong and what needs to change. After a plan is developed, transactional assistance is needed to implement the most important decisions. Fulcrum provides:
- Restructuring Advice, both operationally and financially
- Financial Investigations including Fraud Auditing
- Asset Monitoring and Supervision, for Secured Lenders
- Interim Financial Management
- Appraisals for sales of assets and fraudulent conveyance determinations and Fresh Start Accounting
- Insolvency analyses need to prosecute or defend avoiding-power litigation.
- Analyses of feasibility and/or liquidation necessary to advance or defeat a plan of reorganization.
Why We Are Better
- Our personnel include senior personnel with years and operating and financial management experience
- Most business and business asset appraisals rely on financial statements and accounting records. Troubled companies usually have poor financial records, which prevent reliable decisions. By combining appraisers with CPAs and forensic accountants, we are better able to complete missing information, and critique the financial information upon which valuation conclusions are based.
- Our appraisers have the highest credentials and meet the highest professional standards. In this unregulated area, it is important to avoid poorly performed work that will ultimately not meet the needs of lenders, courts, and others who will be scrutinizing all conclusions.
- Our forensic accountants have substantial experience in performing a wide variety of fraud, internal, and outside investigations. Our background in litigated matters permits us to comfortably operate where others shy away. Because of this experience, our investigators and auditors find things that others miss.
- Our computer technologists have substantial experience in record reconstruction and computerized data mining. These efforts allow us to obtain data-based insights that others thought were not possible. Computerized data often also saves substantial costs over the manual alternatives.
- We have substantial expert witness experience. If disputes cannot be amicably resolved, our experts apply their significant courtroom experience to create persuasive presentations.