Services > Computer Forensics
Electronic evidence is increasingly important in criminal matters, thefts of trade secrets, analysis of inappropriate employee activities and evidence relevant in commercial litigation.
Fulcrum provides experts in the following areas:
- Opinions regarding the authenticity of electronic evidence
- Special Masters to facilitate the production of only relevant data
- Electronic data discovery assistance
- Computer Forensic Examinations and Analysis
- Evidence Acquisition / Forensic Data Imaging
- Data extractions and Data Mining
- Data Recovery and/or Conversion
Information that is not normally accessible by the user could potentially be recovered. Often data may be lost due to deletion, corruption of the hard drive or reformatting a drive.
Why We Are Better
- Our trained and certified computer forensic experts adhere to the most stringent standards supported by the International Society of Computer Examiners (ISCFE). When combined with forensically sound hardware, software and protocols, we ensure that evidence is properly captured, recorded and safeguarded.
- Because our team is part of an investigation and accounting firm, our forensic and electronic discovery experts can explain why the data is important and how the data can be used properly. All too often, other investigators miss important information because they don’t understand the source and use of what is being recovered.
- A single lead investigator will be assigned from start to finish. This streamlines the investigation, saves time and money, and provides a witness who is personally familiar with the investigation and results.
- Our expert witnesses are skilled in presenting complex technical findings or results in a simplified and convincing manner.