Services > Forensic Accounting
Fulcrum provides a wide variety of investigations to help ensure that your business is treated fairly. For example, you may need to know:
- Am I getting all of the royalties owed by my licensee, distributor or other business partner?
- I suspect that an employee, vendor, or business partner is cheating me. How can I find out? How much was stolen?
- I am owed an accounting, but I am not getting what is required. How can I obtain the information myself by reconstructing existing records?
- Paper records are destroyed. What can I learn through computerized records?
- My business and related records were damaged in a fire or other natural disaster. I have business interruption insurance, but my key records were destroyed and I am too busy rebuilding my business to prepare the detailed claim.
- One of my operating units has possibly prepared fraudulent financial statements. How can I learn what really happened?
Why We Are Better
- Our expert accountants have substantial experience in performing a wide variety of fraud, internal, royalty and outside investigations. Because of this experience, our fraud experts find things that others miss.
- Our accounting experts utilize computer forensics and other computer technology. This allows our work to be more complete, and performed at a lower cost.
- We have substantial expert witness experience. If disputes cannot be amicably resolved, our accounting experts apply their significant courtroom experience to obtain a final conclusion.
- Our fraud experts are tenacious. Other service providers may not obtain needed explanations or important records. Our background in litigated matters permits us to comfortably operate where others shy away.