At Fulcrum, We Create Leaders in Financial, Economic, and Valuation Consulting
If you want to work for a large company as part of a cast of thousands because you suspect it will look good on your resume, then stop reading.
If you want to learn more, receive greater responsibility, be paid more, and enjoy your job by working for an entrepreneurial firm, then look no further.
We’re Different – Here is What We Offer Our Employees
- Ranked multiple times as No. 1 “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” in the small company category of the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Awarded one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today
- Rapid professional growth through challenging & non-repetitive projects – Each year, you will accomplish widely different assignments for over a dozen industries & clients.
- A balance of personal and work life, including minimal travel from home
- An open and participative work environment
- Training program customized to your needs and interests
- Generous, “big-company” medical, other insurance benefits, and 401(k) contributions from a smaller firm
- First-quartile compensation through an incentive pay program
What We Do
- Economic, financial, and statistical analysis of damages in litigation
- Business and intangible asset appraisals for merger, buyout, financial reporting, and tax purposes
- Fraud investigations, royalty audits, and forensic accounting
Our clients range from the world’s largest companies to family-owned businesses. Our personnel have the most prestigious credentials in their fields.
What You Will Learn
In addition to your discipline’s technical skills, you will master seven capabilities critical to most business ventures. The following will be useful for the rest of your career:
- Problem solving through research and critical thinking
- Persuasive oral and written communications
- Analytical skills in accounting, finance, appraisal and economics
- Client service and responsiveness
- Success through teaming
- Administration and multi-tasking of major projects
We Seek Candidates Having
- Degrees in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, or related fields with highly ranked academic excellence
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ability to work in a challenging, generally unstructured, environment
- Strong computer software skills and relevant work experience
Positions Currently Available in Litigation Consulting, Forensic Accounting and/or Valuation
- Engagement Leader with technical knowledge and client relationships that allow the professional to fill at least half of his/her available time with client-chargeable work.
- Client Service Manager – conducts financial, forensic accounting and economic analysis for litigation, investigations and valuations of businesses. Typically has a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field, with at least 5 years of relevant post-degree experience. CPA, ASA or CFA credential a plus.
- Experienced Consultant The successful candidate typically has at least two years of relevant experience, a 4-year degree in a relevant field from a nationally-respected university, and has graduated in the top 10% of their class.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fulcrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer