Fulcrum’s appraisals are typically used to:
- determine a fair price when purchasing or selling a business or other large asset
- substantiate a tax position
- establish the fairness of a price between related parties or when negotiating a transaction as a fiduciary
- assess business and investment alternatives
- establish damages in litigation
Our Valuation Experts Hold the Best Regarded Credentials, with Extensive Expert Witness Testimony Experience, and Can Provide Forensic Accounting Investigation if Needed
- Our appraisers have the highest credentials and meet the highest professional standards. In this unregulated area, it is important to avoid poorly performed work by taking short-cuts.
- We have substantial experience in valuing intellectual property and intangible assets.
- Most business and business asset appraisals rely on financial statements and accounting records. As a firm that contains CPAs and forensic accountants, we are better able to critique the financial information upon which all conclusions are based.
- Many valuations are performed within a legal context. If your appraisal comes under attack, our expert witnesses are skilled in persuasively defending their conclusions.