What We Bring To The Table
Fulcrum is a financial and economics consulting firm specializing in complex litigation, investigation and appraisal issues. We work with clients around the world providing accurate, thoughtful and customized analysis, which we present in a clear and persuasive manner. Our experts possess a broad range of specialties which enable us to serve numerous industries and both large and small companies.
Fulcrum’s experience and insight provides the following advantages:
- Our careful economic analysis and industry research, presented through effective witness testimony and graphics, gives juries the basis to determine proper damage amounts.
- Accounting fraud and other financial investigations are thorough yet quick because our experts ask the right questions at the beginning.
- The combination of appraisal research and deep experience provides valuation conclusions that withstand scrutiny, even for intangible assets, closely-held businesses and other difficult-to-appraise interests.
- Injury and Employment Damages can be settled cost effectively using our interactive damages model.
- Our tenacious consultants know where to look for insights that provide proper royalties, insurance recoveries, and other payments due under your contracts.
- Best Places to Work - August 2013 - For the fourth year in a row, Fulcrum earned "best places" to work in Los Angeles, this time obtaining the #1 spot. The evaluation was based on a combination of employee surveys, employment practices, and employee benefits.
- Betweenthenumbers.net Publishes 800th Post - August 2013 - Fulcrum’s blog started in December 2010, contains original content and observations.
- Happy Anniversary! - May 2013 - Fulcrum celebrates its eleven year anniversary as a firm.
- Fulcrum Receives Press Attention - February 2013 - A Fulcrum principal is quoted extensively regarding proposed tax changes for punitive damages, and the economic impact that this might have.
- Principal Receives Press Attention - July 2012 - A Fulcrum principal gets news attention for analysis of California’s failures in accounting for numerous special funds.